Sorry I am so boring with blogging lately! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything went great! The baby's heartbeat is in the 150's and there are no problem's. I had to get all my blood work done right after my check up so that kind of sucked! But the best news of all is...
we get to find out what we are having October 26th at 3:00!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so so excited (if you can't tell)!! We don't really care what it is. We aren't hoping for one over the other. Although Mason says he wants a little sister, which I think is just adorable! He will be the best older brother and will be very protective!
I will be posting pictures soon. We are going to go to Chicago this weekend and visit my in-laws! We are so excited to come visit you guys!! So I will post pictures from our trip and possibly even post another picture of my ever so growing belly!
October 13, 2009
pictureless update?
Posted by The Brady Fam at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
yay! I was going to call you yesterdat but then I realized the time difference. I am so glad the appt went well and only 2 more weeks to find out! YAY!!! I can't wait!
We're so excited to have you guys come! I tried to call you a couple times when we got disconnected, but it wasn't working. Just a couple of things..if you guys can bring pillows when you come, that would be great. We have an air mattress and sheets and blankets. Also, if Mason has a Halloween costume, bring it too. On Saturday, there is a pumpkin patch/games/treats in a park right by us. It would be fun to have the kids dress up if you guys want to go. I was also thinking we could carve pumpkins while you are here and have a little Halloween night! We're so excited to have you guys come! Let me know when you know your schedule. Also, my e-mail is HeatherMBrady@hotmail.com See ya soon!
Post a Comment