Okay, we find out what we are having monday! I thought it would just be fun to see what you guys thought. So just leave a comment and let me know if you think it is going to be a girl or a boy! CAN'T WAIT!!!!
October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Well Michelle had like 3 or 4 ultrasounds and the legs were crossed and they couldn't tell...They just barely found out, and it's sort of a guess... So I am wishing you good luck on Monday! I am going to say girl...because I want another friend for Jayda, Mason to be a protector for his lil sis, this pregnancy has been different than Mason, and go against James haha! LOVES!
I vote girl!
I vote boy! gut instinct!
I am kind of thinking boy but a girl would be fun too. Can ya tell I am undecided?!?!
Im going to guess a boy!!:) I don't know why but I can see you being a mom with all boys haha! I am so excited for you guys! Text when you find out!! I miss you tons. Love ya girl!
I'm 1000 percent sure that it's a girl. I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment