October 21, 2009

Shee-ca-go

We went to Chicago this last weekend and stayed with James' brother Kevin, his wife Heather, and thier adorable "baby Liv"! We wish we could have stayed longer but it was still a blast! We went downtown both days we were there. The weather was perfect, and we lots of really yummy food! There are a lot of pitcutres so you are prepared in advance.

I wanted him to smile so this was the face he was doing. A little bit like his father?


I don't know the official name for this wonderful piece of art, we call it the lima bean. We had a lot of fun taking pictures by it. It is so cool!






I think we actually look a lot alike in this picture! I NEVER thought I would say that!

We love making funny faces together.



They had Victoria's Secret wings up and down the Magnificent Mile. We had a blast taking pictures in front of them! If only I could look as good as they do wearing them.


This the only picture I got of Heather and Liv :(


We had so much fun with you guys! Thanks for letting us stay with you! Hopefully you can come to Ann Arbor soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mason is so dang cute. I'm excited for you to find out what you're having!

Unknown said...

How fun! Mason has grown up. Can't wait to hear what your having!

Jessica said...

So jealous! Glad you got to go back and have fun! Haha he does look like you in that picture! Love your bump, better let me know when you find out! Miss and Love ya!

Stevenson Stories said...

THE BEAN.. we loved playing by the bean. The magnificant mile is AWESOME! Glad ya had fuN!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys came to visit. We had such a great time and can't wait for you to come again!! See you in Michigan soon!