October 30, 2009

It's a BOY!!!!!!

We are so excited to be having another boy! There is nothing that seems cuter to me than watching my 2 little boys play together! I am already imagining everything they are going to do together.
I couldn't get my scanner to work but after much determination I finally got it! I turned the pictures on my computer but they are still coming up sideways on here. If you tilt you head and look at them sideways though, they are the cutest ultra sound pictures ever! I hope you enjoy!

Take it easy little one! I think he was really excited for us to know he was a boy. There was no holding back!


He had his hands up by his face the whole time and this is what happened.


Oh it looks so yummy if only I could get it in there.


Got it!

And his cute little foot! We can't wait to see what he looks like. Do we have another James look-a-like on our hands?

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Glad you got it to work!!! They are so cute, can't wait to find out what he looks like too! So excited! Can't wait to see you for Christmas! XOXO

stephanie said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!!

Rick and Kori said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! You guys already made a dang cute boy so I'm sure the new one will be just as adorable. Congrats!

Stevenson Stories said...

Oh my gosh!! Those are the cutest pictures.. his hands. Seriously might some of the cutest ultrasound pics I have ever seen and I have seen a lot! I am so excited for you guys! Mason will have the best playmate and I am guessing he will look like yoU!

Tiffany said...

That's so great! So excited for your little family!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I know you just found out, but do you have a name yet??