I LOVE being pregnant! I love being able to feel this little guy move more and more. I love always thinking about what he is going to look like, what personality he is going to have, and always wondering what his name is going to be. For those of you that are wondering, we still don't have a name picked out. We have it narrowed to 10 names, which is a great improvement. We are only going to narrow it down to 2 names and then when he is born and we see what he looks like, we will pick out a name. This is my belly at 22 weeks. My belly button is getting ready to poke out. I can't wait!!
Yeah, so pretty sure I can't see my toes anymore. This is my view when I look down. 
I know I am very late with posting Mason's Halloween pictures. Better late than never though right?
He absolutely loved his dragon costume! He loved saying trick-or-treat at all of the houses, and he was very good at saying thank you! He seriously got so much candy and shared it with mommy and daddy very well.

November 14, 2009
22 weeks and Halloween
Posted by The Brady Fam at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
You look so good!! Im excited to see what your little guy looks like!!
Your belly is so cute! And you don't even look big at all. Names.... it's so hard. Can't wait to hear the 2 you have narrowed it down to. Mason.. so cute! His Halloween costume is adorable and I am sure he loved all of the candy! I can't wait for Taleah to get some candy and share it with mommy!!:)
He looks so cute in that costume! I bet it is so fun to take them out at that age :) You are looking cute too! Hearing you talk about how you love being pregnant makes me want to be again! Can't wait to see what you will name him.
Your boy is so cute! Happy for you and your little bundle on the way.
Cute costume! And you look super cute!
Friend!!! I love your pictures, you look ADORABLE!!! Mason is sooo cute in his costume!! Love and miss you lots!! Trav says hello and he misses you guys too:)
Post a Comment