This is my wonderful bump! I told my mom and sister I would post pictures since they can't see me in person :(
I cannot believe how big my stomach is getting this early on! I wasn't this big with Mason until I was 5 months pregnant. It will be weird to see how big I am in 2 months to compare. I have been able to feel the little flutters in my belly as the baby moves! I love it!!!!!! (Sorry these aren't the best pictures)

September 26, 2009
15 weeks
Posted by The Brady Fam at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh you are so cute! I love your little baby bump.. and you are not huge. I am so glad that you are posting pictures... it helps us all feel closer to you. I can't believe you are 15 weeks.. it's going by pretty fast (for me). Oh and his law school looks amazing. I am sure he spends lots of time there. I would love to chat with you so please give me your house #. I need to hear all about MI.
oh geez...your not big at all! Im glad this pregnancy is going good for you guys!
I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! Glad you guys are loving Michigan, I'm going to call you one of these days cause I want to hear all about it.
Ahhh, Cute! Can't wait to meet that little Brady baby! Just a FEW more weeks =) Your bump is still so little!
Ahhhh, I can't wait!! How exciting, I just showed Trav the pictures of your belly and James and Mason. He said, "I miss our friends" sad huh! We love you guys, send me your number so we can chat!
Post a Comment