September 18, 2009

It is true!

So most of you that read our blog already know about this. I finally was able to hear the heart beat yesterday! It was the best feeling EVER!! It has been all I have thought about since I found out I was pregnant since my miscarriage in March/April. If anything felt even a little off I would start to freak out and keep asking James if he thought everything was okay. I am sure James is very relieved I have this great confirmation so I will stop talking about it 24/7! We are SOOOOOOOO excited for this little baby! I am 14 weeks today and due March 19th. We get to find out what it is next month, so I will keep you updated on that


Also to let you guys know, we made it to Michigan safely. We really like it so far! I will post pictures and all that fun stuff soon!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so happy for you. I know how relieved you must feel! So excited!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulation! I'm so excited for you. I had no idea.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are only about a month apart. So fun!

Rick and Kori said...

Yay! I'm so happy everything is ok with this one! Can't wait to see what you are having. Hope you are loving Michigan!

stephanie said...

so happy for you guys!! Let me know when we could come up and visit you!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! Wish we could have seen you guys this weekend. We are planning to make a trip still sometime soon. And again, so glad about the baby! Have you been feeling good?

Tiffany said...

YAY!!! I am sure that is quite a relief. I just had my u/s last week. We're due 4-23-10. Can't wait to know what you are having!! Congratulations!!

Lindsay Henderson said...

WTH! I didn't get a text and/or call about this new bundle!! Congrats congrats congrats! We're so very happy for you guys! You have to call me, where are you guys at and what's happening!!?? Call me stat please! I mean it!! love ya:)

Stevenson Stories said...

I am so glad that you posted!!! It is so good to hear that you are doing well. I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. We think about you lots and want to chat soon.