First off, beware for the long post! And for those of you who care...my phone is still broken! I am dying not having a phone. It has been a little over a month now. Who knew not having a cell phone could cause this much stress? So if you want to talk to me I would love to give you our house number! Just let me know!!
These are some pictures of the law school.
This is where he gets to study!
The law quad
So there was a squirrel outside and when it saw Mason and I looking at it, it came right up to our door. Mason thought it was so cool! He was telling me to get the camera and that it was hungry. It was so stinkin' cute to see how excited Mason was about the silly little squirrel!

And seriously How can 2 people look so much alike? They were hiding and when they came out of the blanket I just had to take some pictures. I love these boys!!!!!

September 26, 2009
The going's on
Posted by The Brady Fam at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute pictures of your boys! And that squirrel is hilarious. I bet Mason was soooo excited. And the campus looks awesome. That library is incredible! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment