July 30, 2009

Mason's new hair!

So I finally decided it was time to cut Mason's hair. It was kind of sad cutting his hair because it took so long to grow out but it was past due! I didn't get that good of a picture of the after shot but you can definitely tell that is all cut off! I love it short so I can see his big beautiful blue eyes!! What do all of you think? Long or short?



6 comments:

stephanie said...

I love it short!! He looks so so cute! Happy Birthday to Mason...and Happy Birthday to you too girl!! Im so excited for you to get out closer to me!!

Rick and Kori said...

Wow! I can't believe how much more he looks like a Buck with the short hair! I love it! Hey I realized I didn't leave you a Happy Birthday message when I just saw the other comment but I promise I was thinking about you on your birthday! Mason is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

He looks so handsome!! What a cutie

Stevenson Stories said...

I am loving all of the posts! His hair is so cute! He does look more like the buck side with his hair short. And yes his eyes stand out more! Happy Birthday today...hope it is the best day ever!! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love it short!

Anonymous said...

He's just so darn cute both ways! I see what you mean about the eyes when it's short, though.