

Mason had his very first dentist appointment today. He absolutely hated it! He was trying to escape from the chair, it took 3 people to hold him still, and all the dentist did was look in his mouth with a mirror. Wow! What a rough morning! One good thing did come out of this however, Mason has awesome teeth! Straight, strong, and healthy. He definitely gets that from his dad. I was blessed with the Buck teeth.
July 8, 2009
First dentist appointment!
Posted by The Brady Fam at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hear ya on that one!
oh man.. sounds like fun! At least he has good teeth! :)
hahaha thats hilarious that he was trying to escape! We miss you 2 I can't believe we didnt get to see you while we were there!!! boooo
There is no way that Mason is that big. Your family is beautiful, Britt!
Post a Comment