My Aunt Holly came down to St.George for a few days with her 2 youngest kids Chase, and Maddie. We has so much fun with them while they were here! I wasn't able to take that many pictures but here are a few that I did.



The ones with him in the plaid shorts was when Mason was very hyper and running away from James. So while doing that James was chasing him and taking the pictures. Pretty impressive I must say.




His hair looks pretty cool don't you think?
I never thought I was going to be able to catch this on camera. He seriously does this all the time! He always makes the funniest faces. I wonder where he gets that from?




On your mark, get set, go! (no he did not break his neck on this one.

Sorry to whomever reads this. This was a pretty boring post!
July 1, 2009
Warning picture overload!
Posted by The Brady Fam at 12:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love the action shots! His hair looks sweet in a lot of the pics. Good job photographer!
Post a Comment