Just wanted to take a minute and tell James how much we love and appreciate him! He works so extremely hard for our family! Mason adores his dad more than anything! I don't know where I would be today without James! He is the best husband and father EVER!!!! I am so excited to start the next step in our lives together! Michigan is going to be a lot of fun! We love you James! Thank you for everything!!
This is Mason's first tie. He was so excited about it because he has always wanted a tie like daddy. I couldn't help but to notice how old he looks in these pictures! He is going to be 3 next month and I am starting to freak out just a little bit. Isn't he hansome?

June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day!
Posted by The Brady Fam at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Trav and I are dying right now, he's so big!! I can't believe what a young little man he is! We miss you guys a lot! Travis says hello and we love you guys!!!
Wow.. mason looks so big in those pics. He is so dang cute. And how cute was your other post.. you are so sweet and it's been fun that you guys have lived close. I'm sad you guys are leaving soon and I appreciate all your help with her while I am working. Keep on posting!
he is getting so big!! when are you guys heading out this way? Im glad we will be living close again!
Post a Comment