June 21, 2009

Bragging!







I thought I would just take a minute and brag about my cousin Tosha's adorable daughter Taleah! I got to watch her for a few hours the other day and had so much fun with her! She is so freaking cute and such a good baby! She is almost 5 months old and has the cutest rolls you have ever seen!!!! Mason got a little jealous at first but he got used to it after about 30 minutes. I am so ready for Mason to be a big brother! Hopefully I will be pregnant again soon! We want another addition in our family so bad!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute and fun. He looks so big in his tie and I just love his hair. I wish I could see Taleah in real life! Hopefully I'll see ya again soon. We're just busy trying to move right now!