This kid has so many different facial expressions. I wonder where he gets it from? We just love him to pieces!! I will save all of the fun gushy stuff for his 1 year post.
p.s. Can you believe he is going to be 1 in less than 2 weeks? I sure can't.







March 6, 2011
The many faces of Caleb
Posted by The Brady Fam at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute! I can't believe he is already one almost! Isn't it funny all the faces they make right before they start talking? I think they are trying to express themselves, but don't have the words to do it yet and thats the only way they know how :)
I can't believe it's been a year already!! Judas time flies!!! Your boys are so handsome I just want to spank nibble and kiss them all at once!! We love and miss you guys so much!! xoxo
What a little ham! We love that little Caleb. Has it seriously been a year? Can't wait to see you guys SOON!! Sounds like we might come for a bit longer and Kev will just study at the school with James :0)
Post a Comment