I love the added ones. The one of you and James at the end is really cute. Oh and the one on top of your blog. Love them all. The colors look awesome on all of you!
Oh my heck, your boys are adorable!!! Trav is sitting right here and I turned the laptop to him w/o saying what I was looking at, he took one look at the screen and said holy crap Mason is a mini James!! Caleb is sooo cute too!! I can only hope Maddox is half as adorable as your chicklets!!! You two look so good, I hope you guys are having a great holiday season, we love and miss you lots and lots!! Tell James hello from Trav:) xoxo
Hi Brittney! I found your blog through Jessica Dahlquist's blog...I hope that's okay. Your boys are so cute and your family pictures are gorgeous! So fun!
3 comments:
I love the added ones. The one of you and James at the end is really cute. Oh and the one on top of your blog. Love them all. The colors look awesome on all of you!
Oh my heck, your boys are adorable!!! Trav is sitting right here and I turned the laptop to him w/o saying what I was looking at, he took one look at the screen and said holy crap Mason is a mini James!! Caleb is sooo cute too!! I can only hope Maddox is half as adorable as your chicklets!!! You two look so good, I hope you guys are having a great holiday season, we love and miss you lots and lots!! Tell James hello from Trav:) xoxo
Hi Brittney! I found your blog through Jessica Dahlquist's blog...I hope that's okay. Your boys are so cute and your family pictures are gorgeous! So fun!
Post a Comment