I have finally come to the decision to make my blog private. After finding out how many strangers look at my blog, it just kind of freaks me out! So please, if you read my blog leave me your e-mail address and I will invite you. I am probably one of the biggest blog stalkers known to man, and chances are, if you are reading this I have looked at your blog (in a non-creepy way of course!). Seriously, don't shy away from asking for an invite. I love me some blog friends!! I will be going private in 1 week.
March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
Add us to your private blog please kirkandjune@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading since I love blog stalking :)
staciesmithcouch@gmail.com
Add us!! We love to see your adorable kids!! Ryker was so sad that he wasnt moving to Michigan because he wants to live by Mason!! Oh well...maybe one day we will live close to you!!
Pick me! elgreco84@gmail.com
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALEB!! Love you guys!
HeatherMBrady@hotmail.com
Add me please :) sarahburton5@gmail.com
add me!
mindydegering@yahoo.com
ashanderson03@yahoo.com Love you!!
Happy Birthday sweet Caleb, we miss you!
jessicalieber@gmail.com
I would love to keep seeing how your family is growing and changing! I'm sad we don't get to see you guys more often.
edwardsjb4@gmail.com
I would love to keep up with your blog. BTW - I always love your shiny hair! Love Cousin Kate
kate.melanese@gmail.com
aubrie_7@yahoo.com. . Don't forget me:)!
I can't' believe he is 1 years old! CRAZY! We want an invite PLEASE! DancerTLO@aol.com
We have to keep up on those cute kiddos!
Post a Comment