
This is just going to be a brief summary of my Labor and Delivery.
Check in it at 7:00 pm
Get started on pitocin at 10:00 pm, only dilated to a 3
Get checked at 6:00 am, only dilated to a 4
Break my water at 6:30 am
Get my epidural at 7:30 am
Get checked at 11:00 am, dilated to an 8!
Start pushing at 12:30 pm
Push 5 times = Caleb born at 12:40 pm
I didn't have an episiotomy and didn't tear at all! So I have no stitches! Let me tell ya, that has made my recovery 1, 385, 845 times better than Mason's! 
April 5, 2010
L & D
Posted by The Brady Fam at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I hate you for pushing a couple times, and your kids are out. Your dad was right about being a machine haha! Love you, so glad he is here. I just love him and can't wait to see him! My doc said I shouldn't have to get cut next time, so I'm looking forward to that, and sooo glad the recovery is better! Kisses and loves!!!
Post a Comment