March 23, 2010

Baby, baby, baby!!

Caleb Sidney Brady
March 17, 2010 12:40 pm
8 lbs. 3 oz.
21 in.

He is perfect in every single way! I will try and tell you all my labor story later. As for now, we are enjoying time with Caleb and my mom! We are all doing great and loving every second with our little Caleb!!!!!

Holding Caleb for the first time!



Our first family picture with the four of us.
Remember, I had just given birth.


Mason holding Caleb for the first time. ( I promise he loved it, even though his expression makes you think other wise.)


Getting ready to come home.


We are so lucky! He is the most perfect baby!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh he is sooo cute! Looks like a minature Mason! I can't wait to hold him. I'm sure the next time I see you he won't let me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - He's already changing! He's so so so precious. I love that last picture - he's so alert! It was so fun to be with you guys last week. We were so happy to be there! Can't wait to see you all again!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Nothing nears having a new baby in the house :) he is a cutie! Can't wait to see more pics!

Rick and Kori said...

Congrats Britt! That is so exciting. He is absolutely adorable! Once you get settled you will have to tell me how it is having two :) I want another one but then I think of how hard it is to have one and I'm afraid to double it :) Congrats again. Enjoy!

Dane and Jessica said...

yay!!! I've been checking your blog WAY too much in the last couple days to see if you posted pictures yet...he is DARLING!!! You guys are such a cute little family of 4 now! Isn't that nuts!?

Stevenson Stories said...

Oh he looks so much different than the first day! I love him. He is too cute! And yes you look great after giving birth! Seriously! Oh I can't wait to meet the little guy. Enjoy the time with your mom!

Kate said...

What a doll! Little babies are so sweet. Enjoy all the time you can with him. Miss you and congratulations!

Jessica said...

oh i can't wait to see him!!! i so wanna talk to you, but wanna let you rest and get better, so i dont wanna bug you at a bad time. give me a call!

stephanie said...

congrats britt! He is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. We are so happy for you.

Kami Satterlee said...

Hey Brittney! So I know you look super familiar but I don't think we ever really chatted. I'm so glad you wrote me and I looked at your blog cuz HELLO you just had a baby and it made my whole day!:) He is so precious and I couldn't be happier for your little fam. I wish I could have blog stalked you sooner when I was obsessed with everyone pregnant haha. Now that I'm being induced on Wednesday I'm like blaaa about being pregnant.Anywho, congrats and hopefully we can be blogger friends