March 5, 2010

38 weeks



So at 38 weeks I am 60% effaced and almost dilated to a 1. So yeah, it pretty much looks like I am not going to be having this baby anytime soon. I was VERY sad when my doctor informed me of this! He has dropped if you can't tell from this picture. Poor James hears me complain all day long. This is usually what he hears... I am so swollen, I have stretch marks up the ying yang, I can't sleep, I had to buy freaking crocs becasue none of my shoes fit, my stomach is HUGE, well you get the point. Don't you feel bad for him? He has been truly amazing!! He massages my poor feet and ankles, and always listens to my many complaints. He is just as anxious for this baby to get here as I am. He has had spring break this week and it has been amazing being able to spend so much time with him. I almost forgot what it was like to have him around during the day. I LOVE it! He is the best husband ever! I can't wait to take this next step in our lives together!!!!

We can't wait for the baby to get here! Everything is ready for him. I washed all of his clothes, put the base in the car, his cradle is all set up in our room, his swing is ready to go in our living room, and most of all, Mason is ready! He is so cute about the baby coming! When I came back from my last appointment he asked me, "You did it mommy?" He really wants him to get here. He is always wanting to help me whenever I am doing something for the baby. He is going to be the best big brother! How did I get so lucky to have such amazing boys in my life? I really am the luckiest girl in the world! I love you James and Mason!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're almost there! I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

SO CLOSE!!! We can't wait to see this new babe! You may be uncomfortable (I'm so sorry about that, by the way) but you look very cute pregnant! Mason will be a great big brother. It's awesome he's old enough to enjoy it! Come on out little Brady Baby - we all want to meet you!

Anonymous said...

So exciting! We can't wait to meet the new little guy. We miss you!!

stephanie said...

We are so excited for you! Post some pics of your little guy so we can see him! I am so excited to see you guys in April! Good luck with everything!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Oh we LOVE the belly picture!! You look adorable, although you may beg to differ, trust me you look great!! How exciting, we're so happy for you guys!! Love ya! xo