Yesterday at 9:30 I fell down the bottom 3 stairs in our house. (Just pulling a typical Brittney move.) Anyway, I decided I should call my doctor just as a precaution. They asked if I was having any bleeding or cramping, and I said no. They asked if I had felt the baby move since the fall, and I said yes. So the nurse said, "I will talk to your doctor and give you a call back. But don't worry about anything and just give us a call if you have any bleeding, cramping, fluids leaking, or don't feel the baby move for a while." I was feeling just fine when the phone rang about 10 minutes later. It was the nurse saying she had talked to the doc and they want me to go get checked out at the hospital so they could monitor things for a bit. I found someone to watch Mason and headed to the hospital. I got there and learned they wanted me to stay for 4 hours. WHAT??? Are you serious? So they hooked me up to an I.V., drew some blood, and they started monitoring me. The baby was absolutely perfect! However, I was having some contractions that they caught on the monitor, I couldn't even feel any of them. So they said I had to stay for 24 hours. Again, WHAT??? I was so mad! Everything is fine now. The contractions stopped, and they let me leave. It was the worse night sleep I have ever had! And I was SO bored!!!! James had to be home with Mason so I had no one to talk to. I actually regret calling...is that bad?
I had to take this picture with my phone so it isn't the best quality. Here I am at 35 weeks! Only 5 weeks to go. We are anxious to meet this little guy! 
February 11, 2010
A little scare!
Posted by The Brady Fam at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
That really sucks. Is it wrong that I love time in the hospital! I try to squeeze every minute of it because I don't want to go home and do my mom and wife duties! does that make me bad? Post pix of your little one. Good luck and I hope everything goes great for you guys!
So glad everything is okay though. You are so close! I'm way excited for your little family. Definitely post pics and an update!
I'm glad everything is okay! Falling when you are pregnant is always scary. Your belly is so cute! Can't wait to see pics of the little one :)
Oh no! I'm glad you are alright though. We miss you guys so much! We've got to get out to Michigan to see you soon. Your baby bump is adorable! You look so skinny. :)
Oh my gosh! I am glad everything is ok.. falling down the stairs...might run in the family :) You look SO cute in your pic...seriously though. I cannot believe you are that close to having your 2nd baby! I am so excited for you guys!
I'm glad to hear everything went fine after the little scare. I can't wait to see him, post lots of pics!
ah Brit!!! Don't scare me like that???? Remember when you fell down the stairs at your aunts? good times!! Thats the first thing i thought of haha:) I miss you. Your belly is so freaking cute! I better get a text when the little boy come! Can't wait!! Im so happy you are ok! and he is ok! Love you:)
Post a Comment