Caleb had his 1 month check up yesterday :( I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 weeks tomorrow. It is so sad how fast the time goes.
Caleb at 1 month:
~12 lbs. 7 oz.
~24 in.
~Oh and yes you are reading this correctly! He has gained 4 lbs. 4 oz. and has grown 3 in. in 1 month! Let's just say he is going to pass Mason up quickly!
~He is off the charts in both height and weight. ( I am feeding him half and half in case you were wondering)
~He wakes up twice a night to eat and goes right back to sleep.
~He loves mommy, daddy, and mason!
~He can almost hold his head up all by himself.
~He is starting to smile more and more.
~We can't get enough of him and his deliciousness!! Don't you just want to eat him?
Caleb we love you so much! We are so lucky to have you in our lives! You couldn't have come at a more perfect time. Mommy was really scared after her miscarriage, so it was really good that you came so quickly after that disaster happened. You are mommy's little blessing! I love you so much in the sky "Bubba"!!!!
Anyway, indulge yourselves in this cuteness!
He is still the cutest thing ever when he cries because...
Either this or my boob calms him down fast!
Mason loves his little brother. We are still working on Mason being careful around Caleb though.

His first tummy time. He enjoyed it for almost 5 minutes.
Haha he looks so grown up in this picture.
He is starting to hold up his big ol' head a lot!
This was too cute not to put up.
April 20, 2010
BIG BOY!
Posted by The Brady Fam at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sooo adorable Britt!! Hope you're doing okay!! You two make some very handsome boys!! Miss you guys!! Love ya, Linds Travis just yelled, "HI Brady's" from the other room, ok, lets be honest...the bathroom, haha!!
How fun! Crazy how fast time goes! I love how you said "this or my boob calms him down" haha!!
Yes I have been waiting for a post. He is SOOO cute. He still looks like Mason but I can TOTALLY see you in him.. those lips.. and I think the eyes!!! :) Hope all is well and that James is surviving school!! Love the boob comment.. can totally hear you saying that. Post lots or text pictures so we can stay updated!!!!
So, so, so cute! Can't get over how much "Buck" he has in him :) He is adorable and I hope I get to see him in person sometime soon!
Wow! He has grown and changed so much! Seeing him a little older, he looks a lot more like you - such a cutie. I can't wait to see you guys again. Do you have any plans to go to Utah this summer?
Post a Comment