Caleb is the best baby ever! He only gives out a little whine if he is tired, hungry, or poopy. He is becoming more smiley when he is awake and he laughs in his sleep. It is the cutest sound you ever did hear! I can't wait 'till he laughs for real. These last 7 1/2 weeks have been pure bliss! We are so lucky!
James thinks Caleb looks a lot like me. What do you think?

Just a little GQ shot.



May 11, 2010
Blissful
Posted by The Brady Fam at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can definitely see you in him. Wow, he has grown SO much! HE. IS. SO. CUTE. Just want to smooch him! Did you guys decide when you are blessing him? Can't wait to see you all again!
Wow he looks just like you! I love it! He is seriously so cute! I need to hold him so bad. :) Miss you!
He is definitely a Buck but I still think he looks just like Josh! He is so cute! I'm so glad he has been a good baby :)
Post a Comment