Just some funny pictures from our computer since I still don't have a camera! Oh and a little something I was tagged in.




ABC TAG
A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friends: James, Mason, Family, All my friends from high school
C-Cake or pie: Cake
D-Day of choice: Saturday
E-Essential item(s): Phone
F-Favorite color: Pink
G-Gummy worms or bears: Worms
H-Hometown: Highland, Utah
I-Indulgence(s): Dr.Pepper, spoiling Mason
J-January or July: July
K-Kids: 1 Mason (Hopefully another one soon)
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and Friends
M-Marriage date: December 17, 2005
N-Number of Siblings: 3 Tyson, Haylee, Josh
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples definitely
P-Phobias or fears: Spiders!!!!!!!!
Q-Quotes:
R-Reason to smile: My family is healthy, and we are going to go to a great law school!
S-Season: I L.O.V.E. Summer
T-Tag Friends: Tosha, Heather, Steph L.
U-Unknown fact about me: I have really bas manners
V-Very Favorite Store: Buckle
W-Worst Habit: I will steal Jessicas and say pick my nose
X-X-ray, ultrasound or mammogram: Ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food: Ice Cream
Z-Zodiac: Leo
April 20, 2009
...
Posted by The Brady Fam at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
we are best friend nose pickers! oh my gosh, love it! haha and love the pics, so funny!
Ok so you have the CUTEST little boy ever! Ah i miss you so much! I love the nose picking haha you and Jess are so funny.
Yeah a post! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment