So I know I have been really terrible about this whole blogging thing but our camera is still broken. And who wants to read a post without any pictures? So just a little update...James has been accepted to a handful of schools so far and we are just waiting to hear back from more. He has been accepted to some great ones so we are really excited!!!! Mason is amazing like always! He just talks and talks all the time. He always has a story to tell. He is still my little buddy and we hang out all day together. I am a nanny for my Aunt's sister Treena and I work 7.5 hours a week. Haha I know, I know but it gets me out of the house and Mason loves it. James is working for a company called Prepare then Share and is liking being really busy. Well hopefully I will have some pictures soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Keep us posted on the schools, but just so you know I'm praying everynight that you guys choose New York!!
I miss your gutz! Let me know when you come up, hopefully soon! :)
Post a Comment