January 22, 2009

Finally!




So this has been really annoying not having a camera! Sorry the picturea aren't the greatest they are off of my phone. There are a couple of pictures of Mason playing with his Christmas presents and the other one is just of him on the way up to Grandma & Grandpa Buck's house. We had so much fun Christmas Break! Mason got SO spoiled!!!! I can't believe my baby is 2 1/2 :( Why do they have to grow up?
As for us we are just loving St.George! The weather is amazing! It has been in the 60's all week. James just finished applying for law school last weekend. So now it is just the waiting game until we hear where he gets accepted.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Good Luck, Let me know when you hear! You guys totally deserve the best, I know how hard James has been working! Thanks for throwing the shower, it was awesome. If there's anyway to send me your pics of it, I would love it! I love you!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Good luck! Let me know what you hear! I miss you:) Mason is so cute Brit! Love ya!

Stevenson Stories said...

Oh I am so glad to see some pictures! Mason looks so grown up. Your baby is getting bigger and bigger. Glad you guys are here in St. George. We love it!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

ya everything is ok with my fam! Steven has just been really sick and its more serious than we thought! It was just a rough night~! But I think he will be fine. We are just waiting to hear back from his mission pres! Thanks for caring:) Love ya!! and miss ya!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Hello long lost friends...down in wonderful weather!! We miss you guys and love you!! Mason is too cute and getting so big! Good luck, good luck, good luck! Call us when you hear!

Dane and Jessica said...

He is so incredibly cute!! I must say I hate hearing how warm you guys are down there - our house is like 30 degrees on the inside!!

Dane and Jessica said...

Britt I check your blog all the time and I want you to post a new one!!!

Julie M. said...

Howdy! This is random, but I found your blog via Kevin and Heathers and thought I'd see what you're up to! I went to HS with James. And I hate when random blog viewers don't comment! :) Anyway, I just wanted to wish you luck with all the law school stuff, it's quite an adventure! Your little guy is cute!

Bassetts said...

Yes they are blurry but what a cute kid! I can't believe he's telling you stories!