May 19, 2009

It's about freaking time!!!!












So it has been a very long time since I have been able to update you guys with some pictures! Although I don't know how many people read this...
In the picture I am in I was obviously really excited about finally getting our new camera! And also you can see I chopped off my hair!!!! It was kind of scary but I absolutely love it! It is so freaking hot down here that it makes this heat a little more bearable! For any of you that really know me, know that I have NEVER had short hair. So this was really hard for me.

The other pictures are of Mason playing at the park. St.George's parks now have splash pads! They are the best invention ever!!!!!! He used to be scared of them but now he loves it! We are having so much fun living down here! We get to be close to a lot of family and we are really going to miss everyone when we move!! Also, look who is wearing big boy underwear!! He is officially potty trained! It was the easiest thing I have ever done! This first day he had 1 accident , the second day he had 3, and he hasn't had one since! It has been 3 weeks. I can't believe how big and grown up he is! It breaks my heart! He is also sleeping in a big boy bed! Hopefully we will be able to have another baby soon to make up for Mason not being a baby anymore!! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I'm not surprised Mason picked up on potty training so quickly. He's always had good aim. I can't believe you chopped your hair! It looks really great. I'm sure you are sad to move, but we're excited that you're moving a little closer to us. :)

Unknown said...

I love the hair, it looks good on you. I'm glad you got a camera cuz know I can see how you guys are changing and what your up to, since I never get to see you.

Anonymous said...

Your hair is super cute!

stephanie said...

mason is so cute! we are coming to utah June 9-30, so hopefully we can see you!! Hope you guys are doing well, and I hope you move closer to us so our little boys can play. Love ya

Steph

Tiffany said...

I love the pics! We got a splash park in Rexburg a couple years ago and it's been the BIG attraction. Not too much to say about Rexburg. Congrats on the potty training! It makes things so much easier doesn't it?

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Brit!! I miss you:) Your hair is SOOOO cute I love it! I can't believe you chopped it~ But you still look freaking hott! Call me when you come down so we can play. Mason is getting so big and cute! He looks alot like you. Love ya lots:)

Dane and Jessica said...

It IS about freakin time!! I was so excited when I saw the pics!! And cutting your hair was a good move! You look SOOOO cute!

Stevenson Stories said...

I am loving the new camera!!! YOu will now post all the time I am sure!! He is getting so big and his blue eyes are amazing! I will be sad when you guys leave. We will have to work out tons before you go and play play play.

Rick and Kori said...

I love your haircut! I'm thinking I need to chop mine off too since Daci can't stop ripping it out anyway :) Your little Mason is absolutely adorable!