November 20, 2008

TAGGED!

JESSICA TAGGED ME...

8 Things I am Passionate about:
1. James
2. Mason
3. Family
4. Having another baby
5.Friends
6. Food
7. Shopping
8. Fun

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. "Oh my H***"
2. "Are you kidding me?"
3. "Whatever"
4. "I'm bored"
5. "Mason"
6. "Slut"
7. "eww"
8. "I want a Dr.Pepper"

8 Things I Want to do Before I Die:
1. Have more babies
2. Make a lot of money
3. Travel the world with James
4. Raise my kids right
5. Grow old with James
6. Watch my kids raise their families
7. Have a nice body again!!!!!
8. Make a difference

8 Things I have Learned in the Past:
1. Don't lie to your parents (they always find out)
2. Respect others
3. Always pay tithing (HAHA)
4. Always have a best friend you can talk to about anything
5. Don't let other people drive your car in Highschool
6. Highschool is overrated!
7. Without family I would be lost
8. ??

8 things I currently want/need:
1. Money
2. Another baby!!!!!
3. Lose a lot of weight
4. To know where we are going to Law School
5. For Mason to get over his cough
6. A house
7. Sleep
8. Go on a dtae with James and I!

8 Places I want to see/visit:
1.NYC
2. Poland (james went there on his mission)
3. England
4. Scotland
5. New Zealand
6. Europe
7. Hawaii
8. San Fransisco

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Outback
4. California Pizza Kitchen
5. Olive Garden
6. Rumbi
7. Happy Sumo
8. JCW's

8 TV shows I like to Watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. The Office
4. 30 Rock
5. Private Practice
6. American Idol
7. The Hills
8. Bachelor/Bachelorette

8 People I Tag:
1. Tosha
2. Lindsay Henderson
3. Jessica Church
4. Heather
5. Bree
6. Mary
7. Margo
8. Sherri

0 comments: