October 27, 2008

St.George, Baby!!

We have been in St.George for about 3 weeks now and we are loving it! The weather has been 85 degrees the entire time we have been here. It defintiely beats living in Ohio where I am sure it is already snowing or freezing! I do have to apologize. I left our camera converter thing in Ohio so I don't have anything to put my pictures on here with except for my phone and families cameras. So what I am trying to say is, it might be a while 'till you see pictures. SORRY!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love you and I'll see you in two weeks!

Megan said...

Good Luck with taking the LSAT! I remember my husband studying and studying... and now that he is in Law School... he studies and studies and studies! Hope everything is going well for you. Where does your husband want to go to Law School??