I try to take Mason to the park as often as I can! He is non stop from the moment he wakes up. He is the most active little kid I have ever known! We have so much together. As you can tell, he always has to do all the big boy stuff at parks. It is a little scary but he is so coordinated! I am so excited to move back to Utah for a little bit so he can be around family and friends for longer then a week.
We love all of you and can't wait to see everyone!! 







October 2, 2008
Park time!
Posted by The Brady Fam at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am soooo excited you guys are moving back:) He is so stinkin cute. You are such a cute little mom. I miss you tons!
I can't wait for you guys to come back out this way! Mason is getting bigger and bigger and so freakin cute!
First of all me and Dane were in SHOCK when we saw Mason he is so cute and so big! so are you kidding me I didn't know you guys had a blog! So you better call us when you can hang out and do it before we have our baby so that you guys being the experienced parents don't make fun of how we take care of our kid
Britt- Hey! I just remembered you guys have a blog. I've loved seeing all the pictures you've posted. I cannot believe how big Mason is!! Oh my gosh - I can't wait to see you guys. I'm so excited you are in Utah for a while. And James is done with the LSAT! I'm sure he is so glad to have it over with. We love and miss you guys like crazy. Hope you're having fun!
Post a Comment