



A couple of weekends ago we went and had family pictures done with the Buck family. These are all of the ones I have so far and I think they turned out pretty freaking cute!! Mason was kind of being a turd and wouldn't smile for hardly any of the pictures, but when he did...boy were they cute! (Oh and look I chopped my hair off!)




November 25, 2008
Family Pictures
Posted by The Brady Fam at 12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
SOOO FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE THEM! Where did you go in Lehi to have them done?
Hooray, you updated your page! So, we miss you a lot still! Your pictures are adorable and Mason is so dang big. Love you and have a great Gobble Gobble day!
those pictures are adorable!! We miss you guys
Those are soooo cute! I love your brown shirts! I want to know where you went to.. and who is the lady that took them? I love all of them!! And Mason could seriously not get any cuter! Can't wait to see you in a week!
Way cute! We missed you guys tons at the wedding. Steve and I kept saying we should fly you out if only to have Mason be our ring bearer. ;)I like your hair, and you look sooo skinny! When are you coming to see us?
What cute pictures. Love the hair!! Miss you guys so much!
I love the pics. I miss all of you. Are you going to the Bucks reunion in July?
Post a Comment