February 20, 2012

Oh yeah, It's a GIRL!!!!!

We are beyond thrilled that we are having a girl! Words can't even describe how excited I am! We are down to 4 names and it is going to be really hard to choose one. Here are some pictures of our cute little girl!

If you look closely at the bottom left picture, her leg is up above her head. She is a flexible little one.
I usually don't like the 3D pictures. But since the pictures aren't straight on I like these ones better! Who do you think she looks like?

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! Girls are so much fun and you are definitely due for one :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

She looks like Mason! She will surely have your dark hair and dark eyes though. Surely! She's already so cute.