This happened quite a while ago but I want to document it. Caleb and Mason were goofing around and Caleb got knocked into the coffee table. It was a pretty deep gash but I didn't think he would need stitches. So when we picked James up from school he insisted we go the E.R. and have it checked. Sure enough, they said he either needed stitches or they could super glue it. We opted for the super glue since it would only take 1 minute and it would be less painful. Caleb was so brave! And although this was our first trip, I am sure there will be planty more to come with a house full of boys!
We couldn't get the best picutre of it, but you get the gist!
Look at all of the those bruises on his head :(
p.s. We find out what we are having tomorrow!!!!!! I would love to know what your guesses are!




4 comments:
Poor Caleb! He still manages to have that adorable smile on his face though :) I am so excited for you guys, tomorrow is going to be a fun day! I am hoping for you to have a girl but I honestly can't decide whether you are actually going to have a girl or a boy. So let's go with girl :)
Oh sweet Caleb! Ouch! I can't wait to hear tomorrow! It's a girl.
Yay! I can see your blog again! Poor Caleb :( I haven't seen him in so long....hes gotten so big!
PS I think its a girl :)
Post a Comment