Mason turned 4 on the 28th! I cannot believe I have a 4 year old. These last few years have just flown by. He is such a great person to be around all day every day! We love him SO much!! He is loving, outgoing, friendly, athletic, and smart. I could go on all day about everything I love about Mason but I will spare you all the juicy momma lovin.
4 year stats:
~37 lbs. (60%)
~42 1/4 (90%)
Mason I love you! Please don't grow up anymore!
The poor boy had to get 4 shots. He was so brave, but it broke my heart having to help pin him down.
August 11, 2010
4 year check up
Posted by The Brady Fam at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He can't be four!! We haven't seen you guys in so long! What's the deal? We don't live that far away. Something must be done, and soon. Love you guys!
4...wow! He is getting so big. He is looking tall too! Miss you guys!
What a cutie he is! So glad we're neighbors now!
Post a Comment