We were finally able to go on a vacation after James' finals. We went down to Tennessee for a week and had the time of our lives! They took such good care of us! We LOVE going to Tennessee! I know, there are a ton of pictures. But this is my last post out of 5, so I will make sure it is a while before my next post so you all don't get sick of me.
Sweet, sweet boys!


I wish I could sleep this peacefully!
Haha this was on the drive home. His eyes would get even bigger when the flash would go off. Caleb was wide awake...
and then there is Mason, passed out!
Caleb's cute little life jacket we bought him.
He would not take off his goggles.
Mason surprisingly really liked the tube, as long as they were going really slow.

Mason had no fear when jumping off the diving board!

Everyone hanging out by the pool.
This is their Great-Great-Grandmother! She is 96 years old. I think it is amazing that they have both been able to meet her. She is a very inspiring woman! (This is the best picture I got of all of them looking at the camera.)
June 5, 2010
Post 5:5
Posted by The Brady Fam at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow.. I have been checking for updates and haven't looked for a while so I was excited to see 5 new posts! Your boys are adorable. I love the pictures you had taken. Mason looks so old and Caleb is getting so big. I need to hold him. The blessing looked great and I am sure it was great to have some family there! TN looked like a blast. You need a vacation every so often. I hope you guys can make it here soon. We all love you!
Post a Comment