We blessed Caleb on May 23rd. It was such a beautiful day! Kevin, Heather, and Liv were able to make it. It was so awesome to have family there. We can't wait to have more family visit us!
Caleb is such a loving baby! And from what was said in the blessing it sounds like Caleb is going to be filled with love and have such a big heart! We are so blessed to have him in our lives! 6 years ago I never would have thought in a million years that I would have such a perfect family! I am incredibly grateful! And I am also very thankful that James is a worthy priesthood holder! It is so comforting to me knowing we have the priesthood in our home. I am bursting with love for all of my boys! I love you guys so much in the sky!!







June 4, 2010
Post 4:5
Posted by The Brady Fam at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cutest pictures ever! I love him in his white polo and khaki pants :) I don't know how I am going to handle not having my whole family at the special events anymore! At least there is Scype :)
Post a Comment