After James graduated, he had a week break before he had to start studying for the bar. So his graduation present was a week long vacation to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. We stayed in a really nice condo only 1 block away from the beach. We went to the beach everyday we were there. It was nice to relax and get a nice tan before this baby makes her debut!
Ready to pop!June 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















2 comments:
so fun! I love your boys short haircuts for the summer! I'm so glad you posted a pic of yourself too :) Can't believe your baby will be here so soon!
Brit!!
Ok so I hadn't checked your blog in FOREVER cause last time I checked it was private and I didn't have an invite...ahem...but what the heck congrats on EVERYTHING graduation...and a GIRL!!! Soooo exciting!!! Your family is sooo cute
Post a Comment