April 30, 2012

Baby shower

My good friends Jessica and Meka threw me a baby shower on the 19th. It was a blast and I got a lot of really cute stuff! I'll tell you what, getting ready for a girl is a ton of fun! The options are endless! We are in trouble.

All of the Yummy food
The crew. Proof that I have friends here, since I never blog.
I am totally aware that I look like an ugly giant next to her in this picture! But, this is my great friend Jessica that threw me the shower.
Thank you to everyone that came! I am so lucky to have such great friends in Michigan!!

3 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

How fun! So excited for you and your cute baby! Looking forward to you coming out here too! May have to do another zoo trip this year? Good luck with everything!!

Anonymous said...

You are in trouble! Can't wait to meet the little sweetheart. It was so fun to visit. Thanks again!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

You're NOT an ugly giant! Such a fun night celebrating you and your girl.