September 28, 2011

Thoughts

So I am completely aware that my blog is a bore! I was going to make it public again, because I think private blogs pretty much suck! And no body looks at mine anymore. But right when I decided I was going to make it public again...my Dad decides to run for Congress! Yep, you read right. Jason Buck is officially running for Congress!!!! We are all really excited! But at the same time it sucks. I hate hearing all of the very hurtful things people say about my family! It is mostly about my dad and trying to make him look bad. But people throw in stuff about us every once in a while. And if you know me, it is really hard for me to keep my mouth shut when people are bad mouthing my family! And it is just the beginning. I know in about 6 months, it is going to get really dirty.
You know what really bothers me? The fact that 100% of what people say isn't even true! They are just making up all of this crap and it is sad that some will believe it. Anyone that truly knows my dad, knows that he is a great guy. He is very sincere and cares so much about everyone! He is a big teddy bear! How could one not like him?
Well it is going to be long year until elections come around! Wish us luck!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

so true. going private no one even reads my blog... i have debated too, but i don't want everyone just reading stuff about my life since its like journaling for me. and now you don't have a choice haha! don't let stuff get to you, and try not to read everything. people are dirty. stay strong.

Sarah said...

i read your blog! hehe. and wow i didn't even think about how ur family would have to deal with the mud slinging. grr..

oh and i have seen a few people that have a public blog that lets you know when they update their private blog. so people can see the title of the post but then it says click 'here' to read the post. just an idea ;) since i've thought about doing it that way

stephanie said...

I love your dad..and your family! I know it sucks but try not to let it get to you! Love and miss you guys!

Stacie Couch said...

I read your blog ! Although I admit, it is harder to remember that I actually have to look up your blog instead of getting it in my news feed :) I prefer ours being private though because weird people looked at it when it was public and made comments. I like knowing exactly who can look at the details of our lives. Keep blogging :)
PS sorry that your family is getting flack. That has got to be zero fun....I don't envy that!