July 5, 2011

Tyson's wedding!!!!!

My litttle brother Tyson got married May 14th! We were lucky enough to go out and be there for everything. I wouldn't have missed it for anything! It was a perfect trip. Everything with the wedding and reception was absolutely beautiful! And Sarah is so perfect for Tys, he couldn't have done any better. Everyone is so excited to have her as part of our family! Sarah, we love you!!

All the groomsmen with Tys.


The bridesmaids with Sarah.

Caleb with Sarah. I love his little outfit!

Ring ceremony.

The whole gang outside the temple after the wedding.


Haylee and Mason dancing into the reception.

My favorite cousin Tosha. I sure do miss her!

Mason was the cutest ring bearer I have ever seen!

We hardly ever get pictures together. So I cherish this picture!

3 comments:

Stevenson Stories said...

Love the pics. So excited that you guys are coming this way again. That weddin was so fun. Your little family looked so cute!!!

Jessica Dahlquist said...

Great pics. Love the one of you and mason. Miss you and can't wait to see you again next month.

Sarah Buck said...

thanks for the post brit! we miss you all the time!